Monday, March 14, 2011

Cake Pop Bouquets

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT?
These Cake Pop Bouquets are exactly what you need for a…

Birthday
Holiday
Get Well Soon
Anniversary
Thinking of You
Baby Shower
Thank You
Missing You
Congratulations
I’m Sorry
I Love You
Company Gift
Bridal Shower
etc...
This particular Cake Pop Bouquet went to a sweet lady for her 41st birthday. She was so thrilled to receive it. She kept staring at it and saying she was going to enjoy one before dinner, even if it ruined her appetite. Her favorite color is yellow, so that is what the sender asked me to keep in mind. These Cake Pops are made of white cake dipped in milk chocolate and yellow chocolates which are a vanilla flavor. I handmade the gum paste flowers, which are also edible.
People love these as much,
if not more than,
a bouquet of fresh flowers!
These delicious handmade Cake Pops come in a variety of shapes, flavors, and colors. Shipping and delivery is available.

19 comments:

  1. Wow, chica! I'm so impressed! Your stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your business! I'll be sure to spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! I will be spreading the word and send business your way. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous. I just realized at Joann's the other day that these are becoming the new "big thing" lately, so I'm sure your business will thrive! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want my husband to get me these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! way impressed with your flowers too! I've seen the cake pops, but the flowers on top is incredible! I also am way impressed with your fondant! I took a cake decorating class but I wasn't patient enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are darling as ever and my oh my so creative. Congrats on all your success. Your cake pops are fabulous!! Also Love the stand your husband designed. How are you? Busy I am sure. Especially with a one year old. He is precious!! We should connect up sometime and catch up. Take care. Happy Sunday. Love u Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. can I please get the recipe for them, send link if possible these are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . cakes in little rock ar

    ReplyDelete