Thursday, May 19, 2011

Watermelon Cake Pops


I had this idea that I could dip my Cake Pops twice in two different colors of candy coating. I began to daydream about my new plan and these adorable watermelons where the first thing that came to mind. So I hope you enjoy my new creation!  They are as delicious as they are cute! I am planning on doing a variety of fun summer fruits in the near future, so come back soon and check them out!

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

 
These cute Watermelon Cake Pops would be the perfect addition to all of your summer parties, company picnics, family reunions, seasonal wedding receptions, and of course fruit salads (wink wink)!


 What a fun surprise to bite into a Yummy Cake Pop and find a watermelon hiding inside!





20 comments:

  1. looks GREAT!!!!! how creative of you nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a new camera and wow, the watermelons are amazing!!!! I picture you in the future with an adorable little shop and employee's working for you coming up with the most darling cake pops and having your little business take off! YOu are so talented! Love it! Oh those choc. and peanut butter ones sound soooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! SHaring with my FB fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness -- these are so cute--- I bet they taste good too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across these. Natalie, they are drool-worthy! I hope they are still for sale, because I've put up a little post that may put some business your way: Watermelon Cake Pops! :)

    Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea! Wish I could reach in and eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe put the recipe up too, yes? instead of just what you did, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I came across this tutorial. I have made tons of cake pops but can’t ever figure how to get it not to come off the stick. You answered my question!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! cakes to order

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there a recipe for this

    ReplyDelete