Monday, January 9, 2012

Mickey Mouse Cake Pops

Welcome to the Magical World of Natalie's Cake Pops!!!


CHECK ALL THIS CUTE MICKEY MOUSE STUFF OUT!

Mickey's Silhouette


Love the cute little pants!!!

Wow crazy cute and a whole lot of work.

Mickey himself


 All of these delicious Mickey Mouse Cake Pops and this beautiful Mickey Mouse Fondant Cake was a custom order for a one-year-old birthday party.  Lucky little Brayden; check out his personal smash cake!


Everything was Perfect


 Mickey Mouse Cake Pops were inspired by Bakerella, love that lady!!!




3 comments:

  1. These ones are my favorite to date! They are adorable. What a lot of work to detail all those little faces! But I think my favorite are the silhouettes. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend's baby is turning 1 this October and a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party is on top list. The very reason why I decided to make a collection of this amazing party ideas. I hope it would be okay to list some of your ideas on my compilation? Please say yes. Nice stuffs in here and thanks for sharing.
    God bless always!
    Regards,
    Meow
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/mickey-mouse-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete