Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter Cake Pops

Place your orders now for Easter Cake Pops!

Easter Egg Cake Pops


Easter Egg Cake Pops
Special Price- $30/dozen

Mini Bouquets are also available

 Easter Egg Bouquets 
$42/dozen
Ship anywhere in the USA



 These Easter Egg Cake Pops are a perfect addition to any Easter basket, center piece, place cards, or surprise delivery.


Carrot Cake Pops!

SO CUTE!
 

Carrot Cake Pops
                                                       Special Price- $26/dozen

Spring Flower Cake Pops


 Display your Cake Pops in my favorite Cake Pop Stand, The Popztee

Everything is edible and super delicious!

have you ever seen anything so cute?

Flower Cake Pops
$24/dozen
(can't be shipping, Denver CO, only)




Natalie's Cake Pop's were voted 
#1 Cake Pops in 2011
check them out!



3 comments:

  1. Those Easter egg ones are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to dig into your archives to hat tip the spring flowers - I just wiiiish you'd told us how you did the petals so wonderfully! :) http://onlycakepops.com/flower-cake-pops/spring-flower-cake-pops/spring-flower-cake-pops/

    Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. los angeles wedding cakes

    ReplyDelete