Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's Poppin' in Natalie’s Kitchen

 
Check out just a few of the new Cake Pop designs I have done in the past month: Elmo, Curious George, Footballs, Basketballs, Margaritas and more…

ENJOY!

LACES OUT!





For all the "BALLERS" out there!

ELMO

MOOOOOOOOOOO

CUTE LITTLE CHICKS

OINK OINK

I too am a little CURIOUS!

LOVE THIS MONKEY!

SWEET STRAWBERRIES

with a LIME!

WEDDING COLORS

PERSONALIZE your favors


 
If you are located in the Denver/Metro area
I’m your Cake Pop Girl.
Call or e-mail me anytime for all your Cake Pops needs!





3 comments:

  1. The main functions of a kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to complete related tasks such as dishwashing.insignia tv won't turn on

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.how to light a candle without matches

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.how to light a candle without matches

    ReplyDelete