Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Custom Cake Pops

Some of my favorite Cake Pop orders are the ones that push my creativity to the limits. These Custom Cake Pops orders are always a crowd pleaser.
Thanks to Instagram and my iPhone, most of these pictures have filters, but they were all made by yours truly.
 
BEACH BALLS
 
 
ROBOT CAKE POPS

What is on my counter before I created the
Robot Master Piece...

See Bakerella's Cook Book? Love that Lady!
 
 
CUSTOM CAKE POPS BOUQUET

 
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
CAKE POPS

 
COUNTING SHEEP - 1,2,3... They're all so cute!
BAHHH BAHHH


JUST HORSING AROUND
 
 
UPSIDE DOWN- THAT'S WHAT UP
 
 
 
Friends in Colorado:
 Call today and order your very own
Custom Cake Pops
 
510-875-5919
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! The beach ball pops are perfect for summer parties coming up. And the bouquet version would be sweet for a bridal shower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just can't get over your talent Natalie...both in perfected creation and taste. Anita and I are dying for the taste of your cake pops. She bought some the other day from a specialty store and was so disappointed that they didn't compare to yours AT ALL. Miss you tons! I guess we'll just have to move to Colorado to be able to partake! All you living in Colorado take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete