Friday, August 28, 2015

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

LEGO BIRTHDAY PARTY
 
I'm back. After a long maternity leave I am back at it! I never really stopped I just have not posted anything in a long while. My baby girl is now 9 months old and she is "the CHERRY on top!"
Love my family!

BRADLEY DELL
 
This special Lego Birthday Party was for my 5 year old BRADLEY...he is my "SPICE in life." He looks innocent, but man he is a fire ball! Nevertheless he deserved a...
 
KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF
Birthday party!
 
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
 
And of course it wouldn't be complete without
CAKE POPS!


 
I have never made a Pinterest Perfect Birthday Party...but here is my first attempt.  I think the magic is in all the little details...and lots of them!
 
HUGE LEGO HEAD...SOLD AT TOY STORES

PRINTABLES
CHOCOLATE LEGOS


TREAT BAGS... A PLACE FOR THE PINATA LOOT


HONEY WHERE ARE MY PANTS!
 
 
I bought the candy molds to make these cute chocolate Lego figures from Etsy!
 


MY CUTE HUBBY & MY ATTEMPT AT MAKING A PINATA
WAITING FOR THE PINATA TO BREAK
BIRTHDAY BOY SWINGS HARD
TWO SCARED FACES!
OUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH
LIFE SIZE EMMET!


 PARTY - PARTY - PARTY
 





4 comments:

  1. What a fun Lego birthday party! The photo booth is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job.....it looks incredible!!!! Pintrest perfect for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. california suncakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This information is very helpful, Thank You for sharing such valuable information with us. cake order near me

    ReplyDelete