Monday, September 12, 2011

Boy or Girl? Tell people with Cake Pops

A friend, who is pregnant with her first, called and said I am finding out the gender of the baby soon and I want your help with making the announcement to our families. So, my job was to wait for the call, announcing boy or girl, I then had a couple hours to make the Announcement Cake Pops.  Blue on the inside meant boy and pink obviously meant girl! The family was gathering for a dinner and I was asked to deliver the Cake Pops with the surprise inside.

Pink & Blue... what color is in the middle?

Time for the big reveal…

 
BLUE, BLUE, BLUE... 
IT'S A BOY!
The looks of these faces are priceless!!!
 
Before & After!!!


This was such a fun and creative way to share this special news!

Congrats Martha & Todd
That sweet little boy will be one lucky kid!


 



2 comments: