Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Perfect Wedding Day

I need to preface this post by saying I am super bias, this was not just any wedding, but it was my adorable little sisters wedding, so it was obviously the nicest wedding I had even been to, other than my own of course!  

  
The cute couple also chose not to have traditional flower center pieces, but Cake Pop Bouquets on all 22 tables! That ended up being nearly 300 Cake Pops! They were their fun yellow and blue colors and the guests loved that they got to eat the decorations (but not until after the cake cutting!)


 It was a perfect day on August 20th and she was the most gorgeous bride I had ever seen. She was truly marrying her Prince Charming!

Check out those eyes!
Too CUTE!!
 
Connie and Bryan were so happy and could not have been more in love. College sweethearts and best friends for all eternity! I was blessed to be a small part of their big day.

KISS...right after feeding the cake to each other
Connie wanted a four tiered fondant square wedding cake; I made it to her exact specifications! She designed it and I must admit she has excellent taste. I love the one blue tier and the huge yellow gerbera daisies with white roses. It was the first square cake I had even covered in fondant, so I was glad it turned out as cute as it did. 


Love this picture

 Their photographer is located in the Bay Area, so if you have a CA wedding look her up!


Congrats Connie and Bryan!
Love you two together!








No comments:

Post a Comment